For Reservations & Information:
THE OUDE PASTORIE LISSE B.V.
2161 HN Lisse
Tel: +31 (252) 204 004
The Oude Pastorie pursues a sustainable business and focuses on our ecological footprint and impact on the environment. In addition, we try to provide a positive contribution to each customer’s health by using products, which do not contain chemical ingredients.
Among other things we do the following:
• We use biodegradable materials for all our products like packaging, straws, sauce trays, toilet paper, napkins, tissues and bags;
• We use biodegradable tea bags;
• We recycle our trash;
• We ask our guests to help reduce laundry by separating the laundry that needs to be washed from the still-to-use towels to avoid doing unnecessary washing;
• We use eco-friendly cleaning products;
• We ask our guests to pay attention to being environmentally aware concerning the use of energy by turning off lights and the heating when leaving the room;
• We use bath products, which are free from animal- and chemical products and preservatives. These products are not tested on animals;
• Our tap water is free of charge and filtered from residues of different substances like medicines, antibiotics, pesticides, but also viruses and bacteria.
• We recycle products like furniture. The Oude Pastorie does not have any ready-made catering furniture.