For Reservations & Information:
THE OUDE PASTORIE LISSE B.V.
2161 HN Lisse
Tel: +31 (252) 204 004
At the moment we’re temporarily closed from:
The 1st of September 2019 untill the 29th of February 2020.
The restaurant and fashion boutique CHAVELI’S are permanently closed,
but the Bed&Breakfast will remain active, continuing on the 1st of March 2020.
The possibility remains to book a room via our website, Booking.com or Expedia for
a one or more nights stay from the 1st of March 2020 on.
WORK2WORK Personele Diensten remains open on weekdays.
The office is located in the rear part of the building, entrance is via the terrace/garden.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 h.
The Oude Pastorie pursues a sustainable business and focuses on our ecological footprint and impact on the environment. In addition, we try to provide a positive contribution to each customer’s health by using products, which do not contain chemical ingredients.
Among other things we do the following:
• We use biodegradable materials for all our products like packaging, straws, sauce trays, toilet paper, napkins, tissues and bags;
• We use biodegradable tea bags;
• We recycle our trash;
• We ask our guests to help reduce laundry by separating the laundry that needs to be washed from the still-to-use towels to avoid doing unnecessary washing;
• We use eco-friendly cleaning products;
• We ask our guests to pay attention to being environmentally aware concerning the use of energy by turning off lights and the heating when leaving the room;
• We use bath products, which are free from animal- and chemical products and preservatives. These products are not tested on animals;
• Our tap water is free of charge and filtered from residues of different substances like medicines, antibiotics, pesticides, but also viruses and bacteria.
• We recycle products like furniture. The Oude Pastorie does not have any ready-made catering furniture.