As an accommodation, The Oude Pastorie adheres to the guidelines of the ‘one-and-a-half-meter-society’, which has been drawn up by the RIVM (the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). This way guests can book and stay overnight with us in the future. We do everything we possibly can to keep the B&B contact-free, so guests can spend the night safely and with pleasure. We also ask our future visitors to comply with these guidelines.
The conditions apply as follows:
- The B & B may be open according to rules of the government / Safety region.
- The B&B is run, cleaned and disinfected according to the guidelines of the RIVM.
- During the stay, contact between the (other) guests and the B&B owner is kept to a minimum. 1.5 meters are observed at contact moments.
- Checking in and out takes place at an appropriate distance: for example by preparing the tag. In addition, there is an information facility for each guesthouse with explanations about the accommodation, surroundings, takeaway / ordering options for dinner, etc.
- Guests are not allowed to use common areas, facilities and sanitary facilities, unless all guests belong to one household and with the exception of the lounge area, where there is sufficient space to eat. For the time being, this measure applies until 1 July 2020.
- Breakfast (if applicable) is preferably prepared remotely and consumed in the lounge or on the terrace.
- If breakfast is taken in a communal breakfast room, due to limited space in the guest room, the distance between guests / B&B owner is at least 1.5 meters. We can guarantee that there is enough space for several guests in the lounge area, as long as the 1.5 meter distance is maintained.
- The guest room is equipped with sufficient “basic necessities”, such as towels, soap, disinfectants, tissues, etc.
Contactless payment via PIN is possible.
If a guest does not comply with one of these conditions, this guest may receive a warning or a fine. In the worst case, even the overnight stay(s) can be ended earlier by the B&B owners.